Monday, February 22, 2010

Let the Boredom BEGIN: TAG, My Favorite Eights.


So just because of my boredom, I thought this was a fun tag to do. I tag, my followers and those of you who just stumble across my page.

My Favourite 8:

8 TV shows I watch:

1. Sex & The City
2. The Hills
3. Three's Company (when it's on) 
4. MTV Cribs
5. The Bachelor
6. Desperate Housewive's
7. Sopranos
8. American Idol

8 Favourite Places to eat:

1. P.F. Changs
2. China Grill NYC
3. T.G.I.F Fridays
4. Sushi
5. Okay, fine... Mcdonalds 
6. Sea  
7. Anatoly's Gyro (Turkish Food)
8. Chinese Food!

8 Things I'm looking forward to:


1. Summer
2. My Birthday... well actually my birthday presents :)
3. Upcoming MAC Collections
4. Moving in with my Boyfriend
5. Shopping
6. My New Camera! (it's about time)
7. Getting Paid every single Thursday; I LOVE THURSDAYS! 
8. Well, everyweek actually I look forward to Fridays, when I get to spend the week with my love♥

8 Things that happened yesterday:

1. Woke Up
2. Went to iHop with my Boyfriend
3. Packed my stuff to go back to my house
4. Sat, bored in a 40 Minute car-ride
5. Dinner at my house, my dad was making Steaks
6. Sat on YouTube, Temptalia, & Blogspot... for 400 hours
7. Realized I had to go to sleep, but instead remembered about unfinished homework
8. Finally.. my favorite part- sleep♥

8 Things on my wishlist:

1. Louis Vuitton Artsy MM ( FYI, this is a Birthday Present to Myself) 
2. Chanel Jumbo Lambskin Bag
3. Shopping Spree at Saks Fifth Avenue :)
4. New Pair of Tory Burch Flats
5. Diamond Studs from Tiffany's
6. MAC, MAC, MAC & more MAC!
7. Yves Saint Laurent Tribute Pumps
8. Cartier Pacha Watch with Diamonds.

8 Things I'm passionate about:

1. Family
2. Boyfriend
3. Friends
4. Job
5. Myself.. Oops that was selfish.
6. MakeUp well.. MAC
7. Shopping
8. Relaxing ALL DAY on a gorgeous island and never working... 
YEAH OKAY I should just keep dreaming.

8 Words or Phrases I use a lot:

1. Are you serious?
2. I Love You (to my hubby of course)
3. "Baby where are you going?"/"What are you doing?"
4. Okay
5. Soooooooo.... WHAT are we doing tonight?
6. Let's go somewhere!
7. Hi/Hey/What's Up?/How Are You?
8. OH MY GOD?!?!?!

8 Places I would love to visit:

1. Italy
2. Paris
3. Germany
4. London
5. California
6. Dominican Republic (SUMMER '1O) ♥
7. Dubai
8. Ibiza, Spain

2 comments:

  1. LOL I'd LOVE a Chanel lambskin bag. Of course I'll only ever be able to get one in my dreams, HAH. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I lust one, I was going to get one for my birthday until I saw the new Louis Vuitton Artsy Bag and fell in love. Maybe for Christmas! LOL

    ReplyDelete