Sunday, March 21, 2010

Insanely SICK! :(

Hello Dolls, I am TRUELY, sorry for the lack of updates...
I have been EXTREMELY SICK this whole weekend, the weather was amazing, I was still out & about, but I am feeling very sick. 
Right about now, the NyQuil is going to knock me out soon, hopefully I am better by tomorrow and show you guys some stuff I was able to still get from Sonia Rykiel for H&M!
It was also my Hubby's birthday today, I got him a Burberry Jacket, Burberry Boxers & a Burberry Belt.
We went out to a gorgeous restaurant China Grill, on 60 West 53rd, for those of you who live in NY. 
It is my favorite restaurant! Anyway, hopefully some more rambling tomorrow; 

I MISS MY BLOG!
Hope you guys enjoyed the gorgeous weather & the weekend! 

XOXO;
Michelle♥

No comments:

Post a Comment