Thursday, May 6, 2010

April Favorites♥

These are my favorite products for the month of April! 
Leave a comment below and let me know your favorite products. 

April was actually quite boring for me Make-Up wise, I wasn't too crazy about Art Supplies or anything else, I was a big clothing fan this month. However this month... Hello MAC to the Beach collection. 
And in the US it comes out May 27th... guess what?!!?!?!?!?!?!!!

I was invited to the PRE-LAUNCH PARTY May 18th in Brooklyn Heights! YES, Score!

MAC In Synch Lipliner... if you read my blog you know this is my favorite. 
And I did buy plenty of back-ups, unfortunately this amazing lipliner was LE from Too Fabulous. :) 

MAC Angel Lipstick. LOVE LOVE LOVE this month & every other month; but this month is has definitely been excessive love.


Swatches left is In Synch Liner and the Right is Angel Lipstick
I don't like the color-pay off of this picture but In Synch is a little more baby pinky/milky on the lips and Angel looks like that MAYBE a tad bit lighter.


I LOVE this Body Butter from Soap & Glory. I can't even explain the smell, maybe like babies & vanilla/baby powder oh my god it's absolutely amazing! I believe this was about $12 @ Target. Definitely repurchasing when this runs out. It's a pretty big bottle for $12.


Revlon Photoready Powder! And obviously I already hit pan BIG TIME! Okay, this is the story with this I love this because I wake up every morning at 6:OOam. I don't have time to do my liquid foundation, powder, blush, bronzer I am way too tired to do heavy make-up so early in the morning. This product is not full coverage it is light to medium coverage I would say but I put this on in the morning with my E.L.F Flat Top brush (which I love & recommend to the world) and I look refreshed. It doesn't even feel like your wearing anything. I love the lightness of this. 


Ponds Wipes bought these @ Walmart by my boyfriend's house. These are not rough on my skin and I love the way they make me feel refreshed. 



MAC 3D Glitter, MAC Pro stores ONLY. I purchased this from the CCO in New Jersey. 
This was released at normal MAC Counters with the Heatherette Collection.


I love putting the glitter on my lower lashline, however I have to be careful not to get it in my eyes. This is when I apply a tad bit of water and vaseline to make them stick and not fall all over my face. Those who have Glitter from MAC know that the fall-out is insane. This brings me to my next favorite, the Limited Edition MAC 212 Brush. This came out with one of the Holiday Collection I am not sure which one! It is avaliable I believe in a set from the Trip Collection on the online site. 


Enjoy! Tell me your Favorites for the month of April.


XOXO
Michelle♥

4 comments:

  1. I love the Revlon Photoready powder too! I usually mainly for setting and for under my eyes and it is so light! The MAC 3d glitter looks cool, I'll have to check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is very light! But it feels awesome on. MAC 3D glitter is heaven in a jar! I absolutely love it. If you go to the CCO by Jersey Shore Outlets they have them in the original bottle (bigger ones) but @ the pro store they have those new bottles UGH! I hate them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed to get my hands on that 3d glitter stuff its amazing!! i cant find it anywhere here in england :( sucks mayn

    ReplyDelete
  4. that does suck! it's amazing try to call MAC PRO hotline and order it, i know they ship if you call them!

    ReplyDelete