Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Review/Haul: Hardy Candy Meteor-Eyes Eyeshadow

Hello my Beautiful Ladies!
As you may or may not know Hard Candy released these awesome eyeshadows. 
I stopped by my local Target to see what all the rave is about. 

Each eyeshadow was $6.00 each and I bought 
Outerspace
Black Hole (Reminds me of MAC Cinderfella from Style Black)
Intergalactic

All of these eyeshadows have glittery veins going through them and they are pigmented but not as pigmented as I hoped. I haven't tried them on my lids so I can't tell you how long they stay on, but I will tell you as soon as I do try them. 
Outerspace is similar to Black Hole, honestly I prefer Black Hole; so don't be me & get two because that was a waste. However I do like the glitter pay-off and that fact that it doesn't come off dull but sparkly instead. 

What do I think?
Bang for your buck if you missed out on MAC Cinderfella (my favorite, will cry when I hit pan)

You won't like it if ... 
You are expecting some super high pigmentation pay-off from one swatch you have to put it on a couple of times to get that MAC or MUFE pay-off. Also if you don't like glitter DO NOT BUY THIS!

Not bad for $6.00... I'm pretty happy, good job Hard Candy. It's great if your on a budget. 

I hope you guys are tuning into my contest and subscribing! 


Black Hole
Outerspace
Intergalactic
Swatches
Black Hole
Outerspace
Intergalactic
From Left to Right: Black Hole, Outerspace, Intergalactic

Don't forget Enter my Contest & Subscribe; Contest ends August 10th!

XOXO;
Michelle♥




No comments:

Post a Comment