Wednesday, August 18, 2010

E.L.F Beauty Book : Smokey Eye Edition

Hello my lovely & fabulous Readers! 
I was @ Target recently and came across their new E.L.F Stock. I was so excited.
I immediately picked up the Beauty Book that I missed out on last time in the Smokey Eye Edition and also my favorite blush that was running out, E.L.F Tickled Pink Blush, which I recommend to everyone.
I got home and opened this lovely book and came across these awesome pigmented colors. 
I swatched them and they were just lovely, a fair amount and gorgeous color for $5.

If you have a Target near you I really recommend you check this out.
They have many other ones, I like neutrals but that palette seemed very purplish to me. 
This is a great palette to have to create an awesome night time look or even a day time look. 

The only thing I have to complain about is the fact that they are ALL shimmery. Yes I do love glittery and shimmery color but I think a little bit more mattes could have been incorporated into this Book of Shadows.


Here is the AMAZING blush, my favorite blush of all time!


XOXO;
Michelle♥


6 comments:

  1. wow, the colours look really pigmented. I may have to check this out! :)

    I've given you an award! You can read about it here:
    http://bigpinkprincessdress.blogspot.com/2010/08/i-heart-your-blog-award.html

    :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Katie!! thanks, you should check it out super pigmented & super good deal OMG thank you for the award that is so super kind of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the smokey eyes palette as well! I love how pigmented they are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. have heard lots about the beauty encyclopedia; definitely will order it from ELF soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alina, so pigmented for so cheap makes me happy :))))) & Audrey definitely it's great to have!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty just ordered the palette book

    ReplyDelete