Wednesday, August 18, 2010

E.L.F Beauty Book : Smokey Eye Edition

Hello my lovely & fabulous Readers! 
I was @ Target recently and came across their new E.L.F Stock. I was so excited.
I immediately picked up the Beauty Book that I missed out on last time in the Smokey Eye Edition and also my favorite blush that was running out, E.L.F Tickled Pink Blush, which I recommend to everyone.
I got home and opened this lovely book and came across these awesome pigmented colors. 
I swatched them and they were just lovely, a fair amount and gorgeous color for $5.

If you have a Target near you I really recommend you check this out.
They have many other ones, I like neutrals but that palette seemed very purplish to me. 
This is a great palette to have to create an awesome night time look or even a day time look. 

The only thing I have to complain about is the fact that they are ALL shimmery. Yes I do love glittery and shimmery color but I think a little bit more mattes could have been incorporated into this Book of Shadows.

Here is the AMAZING blush, my favorite blush of all time!



  1. wow, the colours look really pigmented. I may have to check this out! :)

    I've given you an award! You can read about it here:



  2. hey Katie!! thanks, you should check it out super pigmented & super good deal OMG thank you for the award that is so super kind of you!

  3. I am loving the smokey eyes palette as well! I love how pigmented they are!

  4. have heard lots about the beauty encyclopedia; definitely will order it from ELF soon!

  5. Alina, so pigmented for so cheap makes me happy :))))) & Audrey definitely it's great to have!

  6. so pretty just ordered the palette book